A lifelong journey
of helping others
Born with a gift
When I was 7 years old I asked my mom if she wanted to know what I was going to do when I grew up. She wrote my answer in her journal: “I am going to help heal humanity.”
At 13 years old I remember her yelling at me when I was on the phone: “Get to the dinner table now! You can’t help the whole neighborhood!”
When I was 19, I received letters from various people I met while traveling, claiming I had transformed their lives.
Later at 24, I was convinced to lead my first counseling-healing group. For the first time in my life, I became conscious of the natural gifts I was born with.
My journey of healing led me here
For many years I struggled with my own health issues that went unaddressed for too long. I sought teachers, mentors and therapists who helped me heal and ultimately strengthened my career as a counselor and coach.
Although it was a long and, at times, difficult journey for me, it was transformative and it excites me to know how much easier I can make the process for others.
Today I am happy and healthy residing in Boulder, Colorado where I have a private practice assisting clients from all over the world, virtually and in-person.
My professional life
Successfully helping others as a profession requires more than natural gifts. I have studied a multitude of techniques and modalities and have been working with clients for over 30 years as a psychotherapist, counselor, naturopathic health consultant, healer, personal and spiritual growth coach.
My success leverages my years of experience, education and dedication to the personal, mental and spiritual growth of every person I encounter.
- Psychotherapist in the State of Colorado
- Gestalt, Trauma Psychotherapy & Process Group Training at the Boulder Psychotherapy Institute
- Various studies in Alternative, Mindfulness, Body-Orientated and Energy Psychology Modalities
- The Safe and Sound Protocol: Sound-Music Therapy for Polyvagal healing developed by Dr. Stephen Porges
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Advanced Certification
- Focusing (Developed by Eugene Gendlin)
- Hypnosis for Stress Disorders, Colorado School of Counseling Hypnotherapy
- NVC, Non-Violent Communication Training
- ACIM, A Course In Miracles
- Relationship, Intimacy & Sexuality Trainings
- Various Body-Work Trainings
- Energy Healing Trainings
- Many Years of Dance, Painting and Writing
- Founder and Owner of Long Natural Health, professional natural health supplementsp
My Personal Life
What can I do for you?
The core of my practice is facilitating transformation and healing. I help people become free of what is causing them anxiety, stress and suffering. I help people own their own power and self-confidence, and connect with their hearts and inner gifts. I teach people how to create and live lives that will make them truly successful and happy.
No matter where you are at in life, there is no shame in reaching out for another perspective to move your life forward. We all have endless potential. What would you like to achieve? What would you like to change in your life? I can help you transform your life and reach your highest potential.
I enjoy working with people of all ages and backgrounds, from across the US and around the world. My clients range from high school and college students, to CEO’s of corporations.
To find out if I am the right person to help you achieve your goals, feel free to take advantage of my complimentary thirty-minute session offer. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
During this time, I can answer any questions you have and give you a good idea how working with me can benefit you.
I very much welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
“Perhaps it is one of the great blessings of life to find people who can see us shine when we don’t see it ourselves – Timothy certainly did that for me.”
Jennifer | Colorado